- to stand or insist excessively or a long time; overstay
- to face too strictly regarding demands or conditions of.
- : to sail to the mark at a wider position than is the typical upwind perspective, to go beyond the layline
- : to own full or intutitive comprehension, to grok
- To stand regarding price or conditions of, to be able to lose a sale; to reduce by an extravagant cost or hard problems.
- to face too purely in the demands or conditions of.
Sentence for "overstand"
Urban Dictionary for "overstand"
- inside our tradition, we employ this…