- A bar in a river.
- In armed forces, remission associated with ordinary daily duty of an officer or organization due to a detail to some other task which takes precedence.
- A sand-bank or-bar which impedes navigation in a river; particularly, one near Albany, nyc, in Hudson.
- To impede or end, as by an overslaugh or impediment.
- To impede or end, as by an overslaugh or an impediment
- To pass over in favor of another: because, to overslaugh a bill in a legislature.
- To hinder or obstruct: because, to overslaugh a military officer.
- To oppress; hold straight down.
- In military, to remit the ordinary task of (an officer, or organization), due to the fact be is detailed for some various other work.
Definition for "overslaugh"
Sentence for "overslaugh"
- Therefore, the promotion of General Sheridan…