- a write-up of footwear worn over a shoe as protection from liquid, snow, or cool.
- a waterproof footwear worn over a typical footwear during wet climate
- A shoe which worn over another for defense against wet or even for extra warmth; esp., an India-rubber shoe; a galosh.
- A shoe used over another; particularly, an outer water-proof shoe; also, some other footwear lined with fur or any other cozy material, used in winter season with regard to heat.
- footwear that shields your footwear from water or snowfall or cold
- Definition for "overshoe"
- a write-up of footwear worn over a shoe…
- View More
- Sentence for "overshoe"
- Synonym for "overshoe"
- Hyponym for "overshoe"
- Hypernym for "overshoe"
- Etymologically Related for "overshoe"
- Same Context for "overshoe"