- To contract to offer more of (a stock or product) than may be delivered.
- to-be also eager or insistent in attempting to sell something to.
- To present with exorbitant or unwarranted enthusiasm; overpraise.
- To sell for an increased price than; to exceed in price tag.
- to market beyond means of delivery.
- To consent to sell more of some thing than it's possible to supply.
- to-be too eager in selling something.
- To praise anything to excess.
- to market at excessive a price.
- to offer above can he delivered or maybe more than is within presence; to “sell short”: since, to oversell a stock.
Sentence for "oversell"
- HARVEY LEVIN, MANAGING EDITOR, TMZ. COM:…
Verb Forms for "oversell"
Phrases for "oversell"
Form for "oversell"