- To imprint over with some thing more, specifically to print over with another shade.
- A mark or impression produced by overprinting.
- A mark or terms imprinted over a postage stamp to see a modification of usage or a special event.
- A stamp so noted.
- The addition of brand new text on a previously printed stamp, typically to include a surcharge or replace the face price.
- An offprint.
- something included by overprinting
- to include an overprint.
- To overlap different colours to avoid gaps.
- printing (additional text or colors) onto a currently imprinted paper
- In photography, to print (a confident) much darker than it perhaps will be when completed.
- In calico-printing, to print one color over another, since the publishing of indigo patterns on cloth formerly dyed turkey red.
Sentence for "overprint"
Verb Forms for "overprint"
Hypernym for "overprint"