- A passage, roadway, or connection that crosses above another roadway or thoroughfare.
- A section of a road or road that crosses over an obstacle, particularly another road, railway, etc.
- A road or other pathway which passes over another road, railroad, or other path.
- connection formed by the top amount of a crossing of two highways at various levels
- to pass through more than or around; traverse.
- To go past; exceed.
- go over (a limit or boundary); transgress.
- To disregard or disregard.
- To go over or past; to cross
- To pass above; -- of roadways also paths.
- to pass through over; to omit; to ignore; to disregard.
- To surpass; to excel.
- To pass above something, as when flying or progressing an increased roadway.
- To go beyond, overstep, or transcend a limit, limit, or objective.
- To disregard, miss, or miss something.
- To pass over, away, or down.
- To pass more than; cross.
- To pass by; pass-by without notice or respect; omit to note or consist of; overlook.
- to feed; pass; spend.
- To surpass.
- Definition for "overpass"
- A passage, roadway, or connection that crosses above…
- View More
- Sentence for "overpass"
- This time, I photographed the overpass…
- View More
- Synonym for "overpass"
- Verb Forms for "overpass"
- Phrases for "overpass"
- Hypernym for "overpass"
- Cross Reference for "overpass"
- Same Context for "overpass"
- Variant for "overpass"
- Urban Dictionary for "overpass"