- people having expert over others, specially an overseer or a shift manager.
- See superman.
- an individual who supervises other people; a supervisor
- you with great abilities; a superman
- one out of authority over other individuals; a chief; often, an overseer or supervisor.
- An arbiter.
- inside viewpoint of Nietzsche, a guy of exceptional body and capabilities capable of dominating other individuals; one fitted to endure in an egoistic battle for the mastery.
- In coal-mining, the person having charge of the work below surface.
- generally speaking, an overseer, or foreman.
- An arbitrator, or umpire.
- In the writings of F. W. Nietzsche, a type with additional or less superhuman characteristics toward that he supposed mankind is building.
- to give you with increased personnel than necessary.
- to present with way too many personnel
- to hire a lot of males on or perhaps in, as on a ship.
Sentence for "overman"
- The father was faithful and grateful:…
Synonym for "overman"
Verb Forms for "overman"
Urban Dictionary for "overman"
- God like. indicating Ubermensch in German…