Definition for "overhead"
Sentence for "overhead"
Quotes for "overhead"
- "Do you know what the overhead…"
Synonym for "overhead"
Phrases for "overhead"
Rhyme for "overhead"
Hypernym for "overhead"
Cross Reference for "overhead"
Same Context for "overhead"
Variant for "overhead"
Urban Dictionary for "overhead"
- a lady whom consistently provide head…
Sports Dictionary for "overhead"
- Located, operating, or from above.
- Of or regarding the operating expenses of a company.
- situated above, especially on the head
- kicked over an individual's very own mind
- situated or from above
- The operating expenses of a company, such as the expenses of lease, resources, interior design, and taxes, unique of work and materials.
- Nautical the utmost effective surface in a specific room of a ship.
- One thing, such a light fixture, that is situated above mind height.
- Sports A stroke in a-game, like tennis or badminton, that is fashioned with a hard downward motion from over the head.
- An overhead projector.
- The image projected by an overhead projector.
- The expense of a business not directly assigned to goods or solutions provided.
- the things or courses of cost not directly assigned to items or solutions provided.
- Any cost or spending (monetary, time, energy or perhaps) incurred in a project or task, which does not right play a role in the progress or outcome of the task or activity.
- Wasted money.
- A smash.
- The roof of any enclosed area below decks in a vessel
- the machine of expense cables always power electric transport, such as for instance streetcars, trains, or buses.
- information or tips of computation which only used to facilitate the computations in the system and is circuitously regarding the actual program rule or data becoming processed.
- An overhead place.
- An overhead projector.
- A sheet of transparent product with a graphic combined with an overhead projector; an overhead transparency.
- just like overhead costs.
- A compartment on a train, coach, or aircraft utilized for storage space of baggage or accessory equipment; called also overhead storage space.
- A stroke with a racket in which the baseball is hit aided by the racket within the mind, transferring a downward motion; also called overhead swing.
- the expense of maintaining residential property (e.g., having to pay home fees and utilities and insurance coverage); it will not integrate decline or the price of financing or income taxes
- (nautical) the utmost effective area of an enclosed space on a ship
- a transparency for usage with an overhead projector
- a difficult return striking the tennis ball above your head
- (computer system research) the handling time needed by a computer device prior to the execution of a command
- (computer technology) the disk area necessary for information which is not data but is employed for location and timing
- Over or above the degree of the top; high or higher up: appearance expense.
- above your mind;in the sky
- Aloft; above; in or attached to the ceiling or roof; in tale or upon a floor above; into the zenith.
- above your mind; inside sky
- above the head; across head
- Aloft; above; into the zenith; into the ceiling or story above.
- Per head: correctly two words.
- Situated above or aloft.
- in order for anything is over your mind: since, is ducked overhead inside lake.
- Average; relevant to all the.