- To grow over with herbage or foliage.
- to develop beyond or too-large for.
- to cultivate over; to pay for with development or herbage, esp. what is position.
- to develop beyond; to rise above; ergo, to conquer; to oppress.
- to cultivate beyond regular or typical size.
- To become cultivated more than, as with undesirable plant life or weeds.
- to cultivate beyond the fit or normal dimensions; to develop too big.
- to develop beyond an individual's boundaries or containments.
- To grow over; (of 1 thing) resulting in (an additional thing) in order to become overgrown (with or because of the initial thing).
- become overgrown
- grow beyond or across
- grow too large
- to pay for with development or herbage.
- to develop beyond; rise above; develop too large for; outgrow.
- To overcome; consider down; oppress.
- to develop beyond the fit or all-natural dimensions.
Sentence for "overgrow"
- After a century that produced Gandhi,…
Synonym for "overgrow"
Verb Forms for "overgrow"
Hypernym for "overgrow"
Variant for "overgrow"