- To move or run-over the most truly effective, top, or banking institutions.
- become filled beyond capacity, as a container or waterway.
- To have a boundless supply; be superabundant. See Synonyms at teem1.
- to perform throughout the bounds.
- is superabundant; to abound.
- To flow over the top, top, or banking institutions of.
- To spread or cover over; flooding.
- resulting in to fill beyond capability.
- To flow over; to pay for woth, or as with, liquid or any other fluid; to spread over; to inundate; to overwhelm.
- To flow over the top of; to fill significantly more than complete.
- something which moves over; an excess.
- An outlet or vent by which excess fluid may escape.
- Computer Science A condition in which a calculation creates a unit of data too-large to be kept in the location allocated to it.
- The spillage resultant from overflow; extra.
- A flowing over, by water or other liquid; an inundation.
- whatever flows over; a superfluous part; a superabundance.
- An outlet when it comes to escape of excess fluid.
- A flowing more than; an inundation.
- The excess that flows more than; hence, superabundance; exuberance.
- especially, that type or design of verse where the good sense may flow on through significantly more than a few outlines, and will not necessarily terminate using range.
- identical to overflow-basin.
- the occurrence of surplus liquid (as liquid) exceeding the limitation or capability
- a sizable flow
- To fill beyond the restrictions of a container or system.
- To go beyond the available numeric range.
- circulation or stepped on (a limit or top)
- overflow with a certain experience
- To move or spread over; inundate; address with water or any other liquid; flooding.
- To fill and run over the advantage or brim of.
- To deluge; overwhelm; cover; overrun.
- To overcome with drink; intoxicate.
- To move more than; swell and stepped on the brim or financial institutions.
- become so complete your articles stepped on the brim; become more than full.
- Definition for "overflow"
- To move or run-over the most truly effective,…
- View More
- Sentence for "overflow"
- Quotes for "overflow"
- "Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of…"
- View More
- Synonym for "overflow"
- Verb Forms for "overflow"
- Phrases for "overflow"
- Rhyme for "overflow"
- Hypernym for "overflow"
- Cross Reference for "overflow"
- Form for "overflow"
- Same Context for "overflow"
- Variant for "overflow"
- Urban Dictionary for "overflow"