- To fish (a body of water) to such a qualification regarding upset the environmental stability or cause exhaustion of living creatures.
- To fish to excess.
- To fish so much the amounts of seafood continuing to be are substantially paid down.
- To fish a body of liquid therefore thoroughly regarding exhaust the way to obtain fish or shellfish.
- To fish in excess.
- To fish in excess so as to substantially decrease over a long period the supply of several types of fish in a place.
- To fish too much or to excess; fish whilst unduly to decrease the stock or availability of: as, to over-fish a pond.
Sentence for "overfish"
Verb Forms for "overfish"
Phrases for "overfish"