- Exceedingly common or ordinary: overfamiliar sayings.
- Unduly forward or brash; offensively presumptuous: She displayed an overfamiliar attitude toward the woman superiors.
- typical or duplicated to the level of being unnoticed or irritating
- so knowledgeable about one thing, that certain does not see it, or perhaps is aggravated by it
- extremely friendly or intimate
- using undue liberties; assuming an unwarranted tone of familiarity.
- taking excessive liberties
Sentence for "overfamiliar"
- The last version was FKNAWSM, despite…
Synonym for "overfamiliar"
Equivalent for "overfamiliar"