- to complete, use, or anxiety to excess; carry (something) too far: overdid the dietary plan and became malnourished.
- To exaggerate: overdid the compliments.
- to put on from power of; overtax.
- To cook (food) too long.
- to complete a lot of; to meet or exceed what's correct or true in doing; to exaggerate; to transport too much.
- To overtask. or overtax; to fatigue; to exhaust.
- To surpass; to excel.
- To prepare too much.
- to complete too-much; go to extremes: We always overdo at xmas.
- To labor too much; to-do excessively.
- to accomplish too much of something.
- take action to an excessive degree
- to complete to excess; therefore, to overact; exaggerate.
- To carry beyond the correct limitation; carry, prosecute, etc., too much.
- To prepare an excessive amount of: because, the roast is overdone.
- To fatigue or harass by a lot of action or labor: usually reflexive or accompanied by it.
- To surpass or go beyond in overall performance.
- To do too much; labor too hard.
- Definition for "overdo"
- to complete, use, or anxiety to excess; carry…
- View More
- Sentence for "overdo"
- Quotes for "overdo"
- "Imagine the peace symbol. The peace…"
- View More
- Synonym for "overdo"
- Verb Forms for "overdo"
- Phrases for "overdo"
- Rhyme for "overdo"
- Cross Reference for "overdo"
- Variant for "overdo"