- To develop to excess: muscles that have been overdeveloped by weightlifting.
- To process (a photographic plate or movie) too-long or perhaps in also focused an answer.
- to build up exceptionally
- to build up to an excessive level
- To develop a photographic film for too long
- To develop to excess; in photography, to build up too-long or with too strong creator. See overdevelopment.
Sentence for "overdevelop"
- They contend that they have studied…
Antonym for "overdevelop"
Verb Forms for "overdevelop"
Form for "overdevelop"