- resulting in to be excessively crowded: a system of consolidation that only overcrowded the classrooms.
- To crowd collectively in excess.
- To fill beyond desired limitations, with people, pets, items or information.
- cause to crowd collectively way too much
- crowd together an excessive amount of
- To fill or crowd to extra, specifically with people.
- Definition for "overcrowd"
- resulting in to be excessively crowded: a system…
- View More
- Sentence for "overcrowd"
- Verb Forms for "overcrowd"
- Rhyme for "overcrowd"
- Hypernym for "overcrowd"