- To bid beyond or perhaps in excess of (a previous quote or player) in a game title of cards.
- To bid more than one's adversary whenever an individual's partner have not bid in connection.
- Games an example of overcalling in bridge.
- the quantity of more money, frequently 10 to 20 percent of the initial amount spent, that can be required from economic backers of a theatrical manufacturing.
- A call which occurs after another player has recently known as
- (bridge) a bid that is more than your adversary's bid (especially as soon as your lover has not yet bid anyway and your quote exceeds the worthiness of your hand)
- To phone a bet after another player has recently called
Sentence for "overcall"
Verb Forms for "overcall"
Hypernym for "overcall"