- purchase in exorbitant quantities.
- To buy (stock) on margin over an individual's ability to provide additional security if costs fall.
- buying in excess.
- to get at also dear a rate.
- To buy goods beyond one's means or needs.
- to get extremely, specifically buying more than one needs or can afford.
- buying at too dear a rate; pay way too high a cost for.
- purchase to also great an extent.
- Definition for "overbuy"
- Sentence for "overbuy"
- Verb Forms for "overbuy"
- Phrases for "overbuy"