- Sports Executed with the arm increased over the neck; overhand: an overarm throw.
- Sports Of, regarding, or becoming a stroke in cycling that's started because of the supply lifted and stretched ahead over the neck.
- Throwing whilst having the hand above the shoulder
- to provide (a nation, like) with an excess of weaponry, specifically atomic missiles.
- Having the hand above the arm at the time of throwing
Sentence for "overarm"
Equivalent for "overarm"
Same Context for "overarm"
Variant for "overarm"