- To act (a dramatic part) with unnecessary exaggeration.
- To act or perform to excess; to exaggerate in acting.
- To act upon, or impact, unduly.
- To exaggerate a task; overplay.
- To act in addition to what's needed; overdo in acting.
- to behave significantly more than is essential; to visit excess for action.
- to behave in an exaggerated fashion.
- exaggerate a person's acting
- to behave so your acting is overdone; act (a part) in an extravagant or abnormal way.
- To over-influence; do something about unduly.
- to do something above is necessary.
Sentence for "overact"
- While his later tendency to overact…
Synonym for "overact"
Verb Forms for "overact"
Hypernym for "overact"
Form for "overact"