- A thrushlike united states warbler (Seiurus aurocapillus) having a shrill telephone call and characteristically creating a domed, oven-shaped nest on the floor. Also known as instructor bird.
- some of different South US birds regarding the family Furnariidae, especially of genus Furnarius.
- Any of a number of wild birds
- Any species of the genus Furnarius, allied into creepers. They inhabit South America while the western Indies, and construct inquisitive oven-shaped nests.
- in the us, Seiurus aurocapillus; -- called in addition golden-crowned thrush.
- In The united kingdomt, often put on the willow warbler, also to the long-tailed titmouse.
- The golden-crowned thrush, Siurus auricapillus, an oscine passerine bird of family members Mniotiltidæ: so called from the undeniable fact that its nest is curved or roofed-over like an oven.
- Any bird for the South American family Furnariidæ, which develops a domed or oven-like nest. See cut under Furnarius.
- The long-tailed titmouse, Acredula rosea.
- The willow-warbler, Phylloscopus trochilus. Also referred to as ground-oven and oven-tit.
- United states warbler; builds a dome-shaped nest on the ground
- small brown South US birds that develop oven-shaped clay nests
- Definition for "ovenbird"
- A thrushlike united states warbler (Seiurus aurocapillus) having…
- View More
- Sentence for "ovenbird"
- Hypernym for "ovenbird"
- Variant for "ovenbird"