- To last for a longer time than; outlast: durable garments that outwears various other companies.
- for over (one thing) because of the passing of time; outgrow: "He . . . may outwear those unattractive qualities of personality” ( Westminster Gazette).
- To wear away; to consume or destroy by wearing.
- To last longer than; to outlast.
- To outlast
- To survive longer
- fatigue or get exhausted through overuse or great stress or anxiety
- last for a longer time than others
- To wear down; exhaust utterly; use away; waste; impair; hence, to render outdated.
- To exhaust slowly by use or perseverance; burn up; digest; hence, to pass away (time); final aside; withstand on end of; wait till the termination or summary of.
- to put on or stay longer than; outlast.
- Definition for "outwear"
- To last for a longer time than; outlast:…
- View More
- Sentence for "outwear"
- Synonym for "outwear"
- Verb Forms for "outwear"
- Hypernym for "outwear"
- Same Context for "outwear"
- Variant for "outwear"