- the standard of becoming outward.
- The result or item to be outward.
- concern with outward things or content objects (esp your body and its look) as opposed to the mind or the spirit or ideal concepts.
- the high quality or state to be outside or directed toward or concerning the outdoors or outside.
- The state of being outward; objectivity; externality.
- a concern with or responsiveness to outward things (especially material objects rather than ideal principles)
- concern with outward things or content objects instead of the mind and character
- the high quality or state of being outside or directed toward or concerning the external or outside
Definition for "outwardness"
Sentence for "outwardness"
- A Deweyan representation of the reading…
Synonym for "outwardness"
Hypernym for "outwardness"