- On the outside or exterior; externally.
- Toward the exterior.
- regarding outward condition, conduct, or manifestation: outwardly a perfect gentleman.
- externally or externally, or on top
- toward the surface
- with respect to the outdoors
- in outward look
- on the outside of or surface; outside; externally; ergo, as to appearance; visibly; perceptibly.
- out of the center; toward the external part or outside: as, in entomology, a mark extended outwardly.
Sentence for "outwardly"
Quotes for "outwardly"
- "I actually was class clown, but…"
Phrases for "outwardly"