- Of, situated on, or moving toward the exterior or outside; exterior.
- concerning the actual self: a problem with outward beauty rather than with inward reflections.
- solely external; trivial: outward composure.
- external; situated towards the external
- noticeable, obvious
- creating the shallow component; exterior; exterior; -- in opposition to inwards.
- Of or regarding the exterior area or even what exactly is additional; manifest; general public.
- international; maybe not municipal or intestine.
- looking after the exterior or outside.
- which venturing out or making
- associated with physical truth without with thoughts or the brain
- Toward the outside; away from a central point.
- Archaic On the outside; externally.
- from inside part; in a direction through the inside toward the outside; out; to your outside; past; down; away.
- toward the surface
- The material or exterior globe: "There is nothing here,/Which, from the outward towards the inward introduced,/Molded thy child thought” ( Tennyson).
- exterior kind; outside.
- outside kind; additional appearance; the exterior.
- what is without; the external or objective world.
- A ward in a separate wing or building attached with a hospital.
- A ward of a town or town not in the initial limitations of borough.
- To or toward the surface; away from some point in the interior of a space or body to at least one beyond its limits; forth; external.
- from slot: since, a ship bound outward.
- to be able to be external or visible; aside.
- on the outside of; outwardly; externally; thus, visibly; evidently; apparently; superficially.
- Directed toward the exterior or outside.
- Of or regarding the outside or external; external; external; extrinsic; formal: opposed to inward: since, mere outward change.
- Beyond the restrictions or boundaries; thus, foreign.
- In theology, carnal; fleshly; not religious: as, the outward guy.
- understand quote.
- Definition for "outward"
- Of, situated on, or moving toward the exterior…
- View More
- Sentence for "outward"
- Quotes for "outward"
- "Courage to continue comes from deeper…"
- View More
- Synonym for "outward"
- Phrases for "outward"
- Cross Reference for "outward"
- Equivalent for "outward"
- Form for "outward"
- Same Context for "outward"