- To stretch or extend or even to be extended or extended.
- To disseminate; to enhance; -- often as a past part. or adj.
- The work of spreading away.
- One thing spread-out; an expanse.
- development; the act of spreading abroad; extension.
- An extension; an expanse; a spreading out or beyond.
- stretched outward, as one's hands
- totally extended wide
- To spread out; expand; extend.
- To disseminate; increase.
- Definition for "outspread"
- Sentence for "outspread"
- Virgil too calls the outspread, even…
- View More
- Synonym for "outspread"
- Verb Forms for "outspread"
- Phrases for "outspread"
- Equivalent for "outspread"