- Archaic To speak much better or even more cogently than (another).
- To surpass in speaking.
- To speak freely or boldly.
- To speak out or aloud.
- To declare; utter; express; vocalise.
- To surpass in talking; state or show more than; signify or claim superiority to; be superior to in meaning or importance; speak louder than.
- To surpass in speaking; state or express above; signify or claim superiority to; be superior to in definition or relevance.
- To speak away or aloud.
Sentence for "outspeak"
- The McCain campaign understands that McCain…
Synonym for "outspeak"