- The side of a bat farthest from the human anatomy associated with batsman.
- A deflection of a ball off of the outdoors side of a bat, frequently towards slips or wicket keeper for a catch.
- The edge of the knife or region of the rims dealing with from the various other base.
- To hit the baseball with the outside side of the bat.
- To place your weight on the exterior side of the skate, therefore moving in a curve for the reason that course.
Cross Reference for "outside edge"
Sports Dictionary for "outside edge"