- To capture much better than (another): a pistol that easily outshoots others in its course; a basketball player which outshot others regarding team.
- To exceed or succeed in shooting; to capture beyond.
- A protuberance, projection, or outgrowth: outshoots of brush in the large hill mountains.
- To get even more objectives versus opposite side in a target sport such hockey or soccer
- To surpass or succeed in shooting.
- To take beyond; overshoot.
- Definition for "outshoot"
- To capture much better than (another): a pistol…
- View More
- Sentence for "outshoot"
- Verb Forms for "outshoot"