- To ride quicker, further, or a lot better than; outstrip.
- To withstand effectively; ride away: outride a storm at ocean.
- To surpass in rate of driving; to drive beyond or faster than.
- An unstressed syllable or group of syllables within a given metrical unit this is certainly omitted from the scansion design in sprung rhythm.
- a vacation on a horse outside a specific location, a-trip on a horse on view.
- A riding away; an excursion.
- a location for operating away.
- A riding away; an excursion; also, a location for driving.
- The region of an outrider. See outrider .
- To ride (a horse, bike, etc.) a lot better than (some body).
- To drive away (e.g. a storm).
- ride better, quicker, or beyond
- hold on during an endeavor of stamina
- To ride prior to or beside a carriage as attendant; be an outrider.
- to pass through in biking; ride faster than.
- Definition for "outride"
- To ride quicker, further, or a lot better…
- View More
- Sentence for "outride"
- Darius was determined to outthink, outride,…
- View More
- Synonym for "outride"
- Verb Forms for "outride"
- Hyponym for "outride"
- Hypernym for "outride"
- Form for "outride"
- Variant for "outride"