- To surpass (another) in get to: She had to outreach the woman opponent to win the fencing match.
- is more or higher than; exceed: need has outreached offer.
- to achieve past.
- going past an acceptable limit.
- The act or process of reaching out.
- Extent or amount of reach: the vast outreach of technology; the outreach of a forest fire from mountains to suburbs.
- A systematic attempt to supply solutions beyond conventional limitations, on certain portions of a residential district: an educational outreach to illiterate adults.
- The act or training of visiting and providing the solutions (of a charity or any other business) to those who may not usually get access to those services.
- The extent or length of some thing.
- The work of trying; an endeavor to build contacts from one individual or group to some other.
- The expansion of support or solutions to persons or teams not previously supported.
- amount of get to: because, an outreach of four foot; the work of reaching out.
- the work of reaching out
- to attain further than; to surpass or surpass; to go too much.
- to offer charitable solutions to individuals who would otherwise don’t you have those solutions.
- to achieve or increase beyond.
- To cheat; overreach.
- to attain away; be extended or proffered.
- Definition for "outreach"
- To surpass (another) in get to: She had…
- View More
- Sentence for "outreach"
- Verb Forms for "outreach"
- Phrases for "outreach"
- Hypernym for "outreach"
- Same Context for "outreach"
- Agriculture Dictionary for "outreach"
- attempts to increase the awareness, accessibility…
- View More