- To meet or exceed (another) in range: a ballistic missile that outranged all others with its course.
- to possess a better range than; -- of weapons or missiles.
- to own a lengthier range than (another projectile or weapon).
- have actually a larger range than (another weapon)
- Nautical, to outsail; sail ahead of; range by or past.
- having a lengthier range than: stated of firearms.
- To pass or range beyond the boundaries of, literally or figuratively.
Sentence for "outrange"
- TOOBIN: But that doesn't capture the…
Verb Forms for "outrange"
Hypernym for "outrange"