- Nautical To sail closer to the wind than (another vessel).
- Sports To surpass (an opponent, specially a boxer) inside quantity of points claimed.
- To get even more things than (especially, in boxing, to achieve victory by scoring more points this 1's opponent).
- To sail closer to the wind than (another ship).
- sail closer to the wind than
- score more points than an individual's opponents
- To sail closer to the wind than (another vessel).
- To succeed in number of things, as a horse or a dog in a prize event.
Sentence for "outpoint"
- The proceeds outpoint those posted by…
Verb Forms for "outpoint"
Hypernym for "outpoint"