- Relatively remote or remote from a center or center: outlying regions.
- Relatively remote from some main location.
- situated beyond some boundary or restriction.
- Lying or being well away from central component, or perhaps the main human body; being on, or beyond, the frontier; external; remote; detached.
- reasonably definately not a center or middle
- Lying without or beyond the boundary or limitation: external; extraneous; non-appurtenant; alien.
- Lying well away from primary body, design, etc.; appurtenant, not contiguous; disconnected; isolated; ergo, unrelated; extrinsic.
- Definition for "outlying"
- Relatively remote or remote from a center or…
- View More
- Sentence for "outlying"
- Synonym for "outlying"
- Phrases for "outlying"
- Equivalent for "outlying"
- Etymologically Related for "outlying"
- Same Context for "outlying"