Definition for "outland"
Sentence for "outland"
Synonym for "outland"
Same Context for "outland"
- The outlying areas of a country; the provinces.
- Any outlying part of a country; the provinces.
- The regions of a country or territory remote through the main locations; the outlying provinces.
- Land lying beyond the limitation of career or cultivation; outlying or frontier land.
- In feudal law, that area of the land associated with manor occupied or enjoyed by the tenants. Also referred to as utland and gesettes-land or gafol-land, as distinguished from inland.
- Provincial: from a province (of the identical land).
- Foreign: from overseas, from a foreign land.
- residing abroad, located in a foreign land, expatriate.
- international; outlandish.
- Outlying; remote from big urban centers.