- going past; surpass or surpass.
- To go beyond; to exceed in swiftness; to surpass; to outdo.
- To prevent; to overreach.
- a thing that goes out, specially an expenditure or an expense.
- The work or procedure of going out.
- The act or procedure for going out.
- A quantity of a substance or thing that includes flowed out; an outflow.
- an expenditure, cost or outlay.
- That which is out, or is settled; outlay; spending; -- the opposite of earnings.
- what fades; outflow; especially, expenditure: the alternative of earnings.
- money settled; a quantity invested
- going aside, setting forth.
- going more; to go beyond or surpass; rise above.
- To overtake; to travel quicker than.
- To outdo; meet or exceed; exceed.
- be or take action to a better level
- going past; advance so as to pass in-going; get faster or beyond; leave at the rear of; outdistance.
- To outdo; exceed; exceed.
- Definition for "outgo"
- Sentence for "outgo"
- Synonym for "outgo"
- Verb Forms for "outgo"
- Cross Reference for "outgo"
- Same Context for "outgo"
- Variant for "outgo"
- Urban Dictionary for "outgo"
- n. Opposite of getting an optimistic…
- View More