- The act or process of moving out: watched the outflow of tide.
- something which moves on: an outflow of water from an electrical plant.
- The amount flowing completely: much outflow of cash through the country.
- The process of streaming away
- A flowing out; efflux.
- A flowing away or forth; efflux; issue.
- a normal flow of ground water
- the discharge of a fluid from some container
- the entire process of moving out
- To issue or supply completely, in or as though in a flow: Too much money is outflowing from our home.
- To move out.
Sentence for "outflow"
Synonym for "outflow"
Phrases for "outflow"
Hypernym for "outflow"
Same Context for "outflow"