- one that outfits or equips.
- an individual or shop that sells guys's garments or other specific clothing and gear
- One who furnishes outfits for a voyage, a journey, or a company.
- a person who furnishes or makes outfits; person who furnishes the mandatory means or machines for a voyage, trip, or expedition; in general, one who supplies the requisites for almost any business.
- an individual who sells males's garments
- a shop providing you with equipment for some particular purpose
Sentence for "outfitter"
Phrases for "outfitter"
Hypernym for "outfitter"
Same Context for "outfitter"