- To mix (animals or plants) by breeding people of various strains but generally of the same breed.
- The process of outcrossing.
- Offspring created by outcrossing.
- a plant or animal created by outcrossing
- An organism born to parents who belong to different families, varieties, races, or tribes.
- to crossbreed different strains of a plant of animal
- Definition for "outcross"
- To mix (animals or plants) by breeding people…
- View More
- Sentence for "outcross"
- Antonym for "outcross"
- Verb Forms for "outcross"