- A portion of bedrock or any other stratum protruding through the soil amount.
- a bit of land that stands out (usually into liquid) from land surrounding.
- A coming off bedrock or of an unconsolidated deposit towards the surface of this surface.
- The section of a rock formation that appears at area regarding the floor.
- The coming out of a stratum to your surface of this floor.
- That section of willing strata which appears on surface; basset.
- The appearing within area of a stratum or number of strata, or of a vein or ore-deposit of any sort.
- the element of a rock development that seems above the area of surrounding land
- To protrude above the soil, as stone structures.
- To come off to the top of floor; -- said of strata.
- To come off to the top of ground.
- show up on the surface, come to the outer lining on the floor
- To crop completely or up; specifically, in geology, ahead out to the top of ground: stated of strata.
- Definition for "outcrop"
- A portion of bedrock or any other stratum…
- View More
- Sentence for "outcrop"
- Synonym for "outcrop"
- Verb Forms for "outcrop"
- Hypernym for "outcrop"
- Same Context for "outcrop"
- Variant for "outcrop"