- The reproduction of distantly relevant or unrelated individuals, frequently creating a hybrid of exceptional high quality.
- Anthropology The mating of persons from various groups, often as a result of proscriptions against marriage within the group.
- The reproduction of not related (or only distantly relevant) individuals
- The mating of men and women from various teams (especially due to social proscription)
- In biology, the crossing of a pure strain of organisms with members of another stress or of the identical stress from another locality.
- In ethnology, the customized of intermarrying or interbreeding outside of the tribe.
Sentence for "outbreeding"
Verb Forms for "outbreeding"
Urban Dictionary for "outbreeding"
- the exact opposite of inbreeding. outbreeding…