- to face out fearlessly against; to handle as much as courageously.
- To surpass or outrival.
- becoming more courageous than.
- be braver than
- resist bravely
- To succeed in bravery or in insolence; to defy with exceptional courage or audacity.
- To succeed in magnificence or comeliness.
- To surpass in braving or defying; go beyond in daring or audacity.
- Definition for "outbrave"
- to face out fearlessly against; to handle as…
- View More
- Sentence for "outbrave"
- Verb Forms for "outbrave"
- Hypernym for "outbrave"