- perfect; thoroughgoing: An out-and-out capitalist.
- Complete, utter.
- with no booking or disguise; downright; ordinary; unqualified; absolute.
- full and without constraint or certification; sometimes made use of informally as intensifiers
- Completely; completely; freely.
- See out and out, under out, adv.
- detailed; thorough-paced; absolute; genuine; total; unqualified: as, an out-and-out swindle.
Sentence for "out-and-out"
Synonym for "out-and-out"
Equivalent for "out-and-out"
Same Context for "out-and-out"