- contradictory with your personality, personality, or usual anticipated behavior.
- perhaps not in personality; not successfully doing within the mindset of confirmed personality in a theatrical performance. See additionally break personality, drop character.
- perhaps not acting; perhaps not "on"; behaving within a person's natural personality without that of a character, or taking activities completely away from imaginary framework.
- In a fashion inconsistent with your normal and anticipated personality or behavior.
- out of the mind-set, character, or behavior assumed for a task that an actor is rehearsing or doing, or that a person is playing.
- unbecoming; improper.
Sentence for "out of character"
Antonym for "out of character"
Urban Dictionary for "out of character"
- off personality (OOC) is normally focused…