- An upholstered sofa or divan without hands or a back.
- An upholstered reasonable seat or cushioned footstool.
- huge silk or rayon fabric with a corded texture, usually utilized for coats and trimmings.
- An upholstered settee, without arms or a back, often with a compartment for saving linen, etc.
- the lowest stool or dense cushion familiar with sleep the feet or as a seat.
- A fabric with a pronounced ribbed or corded impact, often made from silk or a mix .
- A Turk.
- A stuffed seat without a back, originally utilized in Turkey.
- certainly one of that part associated with Turks which founded and rule the Turkish kingdom.
- some furniture developing a seat or seating, used in a drawing-room or sitting-room.
- A corded silk having big cords; a type of gros-grain. Compare faille, 3.
- a Turk (especially a Turk who is a member regarding the tribe of Osman we)
- the Turkish dynasty that ruled the Ottoman Empire from the 13th century to its dissolution after World War I
- a decreased seat or a stool to rest the feet of a seated person
- thick cushion made use of as a seat
- Of or with respect to the Turks.
- of or concerning the Ottoman Empire or its people or its tradition
- Pertaining to that part of this Turks that belong the founders and governing course of this Turkish or Ottoman kingdom.
- Definition for "ottoman"
- An upholstered sofa or divan without hands or…
- View More
- Sentence for "ottoman"
- Quotes for "ottoman"
- "When did women whose looks are…"
- View More
- Synonym for "ottoman"
- Hypernym for "ottoman"
- Cross Reference for "ottoman"
- Same Context for "ottoman"
- Variant for "ottoman"
- Urban Dictionary for "ottoman"