- the skill of uttering words precisely; a proper pronunciation of words; additionally, mode of pronunciation.
- the skill of uttering words with propriety; the correct pronunciation of words.
- That part of grammar (often included under orthography) which treats of pronunciation. Now phonology.
- a term previously employed for the section of phonology that handled the `correct' pronunciation of words as well as its relation to `correct' orthography
- just how a word or a language is customarily spoken
Hypernym for "othoepy"
Same Context for "othoepy"