- Of, regarding, or feature of some other globe, specially a mystical or transcendental globe: "The Consequence had been dreamy, otherworldy” ( Gioia Diliberto).
- specialized in the field of the mind; focused on intellectual or imaginative things.
- focused on an afterlife, particularly when inattentive to the present.
- Of, worried about, or preoccupied with another globe than that the tangible right here now, particularly a heavenly, religious, or fictional globe.
- Not belonging to the real world; unnatural; odd and unfamiliar.
- present outside of or not according to nature.
- Not worldly; get yourself ready for or worried primarily using the afterlife; -- of individuals.
- present outside of or not prior to nature
- influenced within life by motives concerning the consideration of existence an additional and much better world.
- Definition for "otherworldly"
- Of, regarding, or feature of some other globe,…
- View More
- Sentence for "otherworldly"
- Scientists today announced what they called…
- View More
- Synonym for "otherworldly"
- Rhyme for "otherworldly"
- Equivalent for "otherworldly"
- Etymologically Related for "otherworldly"
- Same Context for "otherworldly"