- The quality or condition of being other or different, especially if exotic or strange: "We're going to see in Europe ... religion, royalty, picturesqueness, otherness” ( Anatole Broyard).
- the standard of becoming various or distinct.
- the end result or item to be various or distinct.
- the product quality or state of being other or different; alterity; oppositeness.
- The state or top-notch being other; alterity.
- the quality of becoming maybe not alike; becoming distinct or not the same as that otherwise experienced or understood
Sentence for "otherness"
Synonym for "otherness"
Hypernym for "otherness"
Same Context for "otherness"