- Any of a group of ferns of the genus Matteuccia, especially M. struthiopteris, of northern temperate regions, having long plumelike fronds that form a crown.
- some sort of fern (Onoclea Struthiopteris), the high fronds of which grow in a circle through the rootstock. It's found in alluvial earth in Europe and united states.
- tall fern of north temperate regions having graceful curved fronds and sporophylls resembling ostrich plumes
- Definition for "ostrich fern"
- Hypernym for "ostrich fern"