- Roman Catholic Church a person who is ordained when you look at the least expensive of previous minor sales.
- A church doorkeeper.
- The mouth of a river; an estuary.
- One who keeps the entranceway, especially the home of a church; a porter.
- The lips of a river; an estuary.
- a person who keeps the entranceway, particularly the home of a church; a porter.
- during the early church plus the Roman Catholic Church, the doorkeeper of a church.
- The porter of a monastery.
- A mouth of a river.
- the best of this small Holy instructions within the unreformed Western Church however now suppressed because of the Roman Catholic Church
- a person who guards an entrance
- Definition for "ostiary"
- Roman Catholic Church a person who is ordained…
- View More
- Sentence for "ostiary"
- Synonym for "ostiary"
- Hypernym for "ostiary"