- a medical tool employed for cutting or marking bone, found in dental implantation
- a type of bone saw utilized in the nineteenth and early 20th centuries
- Strong nippers or a chisel for dividing bone.
- In surgery, a sawlike tool for cutting bones, particularly one for cutting the bones associated with fetal cranium if it is essential to lower it dramatically to permit delivery.
- a type of chisel familiar with divide the bone inside operation of osteotomy for modification of deformity.
Sentence for "osteotome"
- If there is no prospect of…
- View More